TrophyCast Ep 14 - How Planting Trees can Improve Your Hunting Property! Ft. Kim Hainsfurther of Forrest Keeling Nursery
We all love food plots, but planting trees is an often overlooked option for year-round food production on your property!
We sat down with Kim Hainsfurther of Forrest Keeling Nursery to get her advice on how and why you should plant trees on your hunting property.
UPCOMING AUCTIONS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Oct 18th, 10AM - 114.9 Acres, Monroe County, MO.
- Oct 19th, 10AM - 80± acres, Dekalb County, MO,
- Oct 23rd, 10AM - 160 Acres, Sherman County, KS.
- Oct 24th, 10AM - 80± Acres Offered in two tracts in Marion County, MO.
- Oct 25th, 10AM - 640 Acres of Farmgroud in Grant County KS.
- Oct 26th, 10AM - 250± acre farm in the heart of Monroe County, MO.
- Oct 26th, 1 PM - 120.47 acres in Montgomery County, MO.
- Oct 31st, 10AM - 160 Acres, The Flint Hills “Buck Island” property!
- Nov 1st, 10AM - 160 Acres, Stevens County, KS.
- Nov 2nd, 10AM - 3 Acres, St Charles County, MO. 3-bed, 2-bath home, shared lake.
- Nov 15th, 10AM - 1,364.6 acres in Lincoln and Pike County, MO