- MLS Broker Bidder Participation Form
- Montgomery Kalb i Auction Flyer
- Montgomery Kalb i Auction FSA Information
- Montgomery Kalb i Auction Informational Report
- Montgomery Kalb i Auction MLS Supplement
- Montgomery Kalb i Auction Soil Reports MLS
- Montgomery Kalb i Auction Tract 1 Soil Report
- Montgomery Kalb i Auction Tract 2 Soil Report
- Montgomery Kalb i Auction Tract 3 Soil Report
- Montgomery Plat Survey NEW
150 Peery Rd
, MO 63384
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Montgomery County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Gerald Kalb Estate
Preview Day Saturday, October 7th 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding Ends Thursday, October 26th at 1PM.
Offering 120.48 acres of gently rolling Montgomery County farmland near Wellsville, Missouri, the Kalb Farm is a versatile property divided into three tracts. The land is a harmonious blend of pasture, productive hayfields, mature woods, and a serene White Oak Creek meandering through. This landscape not only supports agricultural pursuits but also provides excellent recreational opportunities.
The farmstead features a comfortable 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home surrounded by several well-maintained outbuildings, offering ample space for equipment and storage needs. Additionally, the property boasts a stocked pond, perfect for leisurely fishing and relaxation.
Situated conveniently 14 miles north of Montgomery City and a manageable 70-mile drive northwest of Chesterfield Valley, the Kalb Farm offers the tranquility of rural living within reasonable reach of urban amenities. To learn more about this property, contact Eric Merchant at 636-251-5105. This listing presents a unique opportunity for those seeking a balance between agriculture and recreation in a beautiful Missouri setting.
Tract 1: 10.27 beautiful, gently rolling acres with the perfect mix of open pasture and woods. This tract is perfect for anyone wanting a private building site in the country. Tract 1 would make a great place for a mini-farm and your "Farm to Table" dreams! A promising lake site in the draw at the south end of the property. This tract has electric to and on the property and is ready for your "Barndo" or traditional house plans!
Tract 2: This gorgeous 55.01 acre tract has manicured 32+ acre pasture with the balance in woods. White Oak Creek meanders through the wooded portion of the property that provides year-round water for the wildlife and makes this tract a prime recreational hunting property for the hunters in your family. This property offers enough open ground to support several cattle or bring your horses and build your dream farm in the country! The woods are teaming with deer and turkey and the hunting opportunities here are outstanding! The land is gently rolling and perfect for building a year-round home or that weekend getaway to share with family and friends! Very private and simply beautiful!
Tract 3: Is the homestead tract consisting of 55.20 acres with a lovely 3-bedroom, 2 full baths, walk-out ranch and several outbuildings. The pond behind the house is full of fish and the mature hardwoods on this tract hold lots of deer and turkey. The house is freshly painted on the inside and comes furnished and ready for your immediate occupancy! A pellet stove keeps things warm and cozy on those cool fall nights and the screened in porch looks out over the pond and woods beyond. The home has been well cared for and will be a gathering spot for your friends and family for years to come. The main metal shop is approximately 44'X106' and it is fully insulated and heated (propane). There is a rough-in for a bathroom as well and a 12' overhead door. There is an additional tractor shed and an old smokehouse that would make a great chicken coop with a little work. This property has everything you are looking for in a country retreat! The privacy you get at the end of a "Dead-end" private road is hard to beat! Come and see a great investment in your future and a wonderfully diverse farm that checks off all the "boxes"!
Lot 4: 2019 Kawasaki Mule Side by Side with cab enclosure and snowplow. Odometer shows 131.6 hours. Like new machine! Model # KAF400PKS – Identification # JK1AFEP10KB501602.
Lot 5: 150+ bags of Nature’s Heat Pellets.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 1:00 PM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, October 27, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 30, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.