00 Co Rd 450
, MO 65283
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland
Monroe County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Niemeyer Farm
Preview Day Saturday, October 7th 11AM to 12PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, October 18th at 10AM.
This 114.9-acre property in Monroe County, MO, near Paris, is ideal for any farmer looking to add to the operation or investor looking to add to their portfolio. According to Farm Service Agency records, a substantial 80.17 acres of this property boasts highly productive cropland, predominantly composed of fertile Leonard and Mexico soils. The land is flat to gently rolling and has had some terrace work with new terrace risers added recently ensuring optimal agricultural potential.
Beyond its agricultural appeal, this property offers a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, with excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunities. Nature's bounty is complemented by the nearby presence of Mark Twain Lake, a renowned destination for water-based recreation, and the convenience of being just 8 miles from the Rt U boat ramp.
For those seeking a getaway or a new place to call home, this property is perfectly situated, with a one-hour drive north leading to Columbia, and a two-hour commute to Chesterfield Valley, offering a balanced blend of rural tranquility and accessibility. This acreage is a canvas ready to accommodate your agricultural, hunting, and recreational aspirations.
For more details reach out to Jason Chinn (573) 514-9368.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, October 19, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 16, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.