57 Entrance Ct
, MO 63348
Recreational | Lake/Pond/River
Foristell Missouri Home for Sale at iAuction – Wethington House
Open House Saturday, October 14th 12PM to 2PM.
Bidding Ends Thursday, November 2nd at 10AM.
Discover a tranquil haven just 10 minutes from Wentzville, where relaxation meets lakeside living. This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home, spanning 1,350 square feet with a solid basement foundation, rests gracefully on 3 acres of scenic landscape, seamlessly connecting with a picturesque, shared lake. Immerse yourself in the serene ambiance, perfect for unwinding on the deck or enjoying leisurely lakeside moments.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this your own, as this remarkable property will be available at auction. For additional details and inquiries, reach out to Jason Kneib (636) 295-7047. Embrace the prospect of owning a great house in this peaceful neighborhood, where the beauty of the lake and the charm of the home come together to create a unique retreat.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Lump Sum!
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, November 3, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: $10,000.00 will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 14, 2023.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.