00 Co Rd 14
, KS 67045
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Lake/Pond/River
Greenwood County Kansas Land for Sale at iAuction – Lowery Farm
Preview Day Saturday, October 21st 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, October 31st at 10AM.
The Flint Hills “Buck Island” property!
The Kansas Flint Hills are known nationwide as monster whitetail country, and Greenwood County is in the heart of the Flint Hills. This property, called Buck Island, is a quarter section of prime deer habitat surrounded by a sea of tall grass prairie. This is the deer sanctuary for thousands of surrounding acres of grassland, making it the property where the big ones go to hide, feed, hangout, and breed. A quick look at the photos in this listing will certainly show the uniqueness of this one-of-a-kind deer hunting property. Trees, brush, cedars, and two spring fed ponds make up a labyrinth of travel corridors funneling deer around the property. Included are a history of trail camera and harvest photos of the fantastic bucks that call Buck Island home.
This is a turnkey deer hunting property with two strategically placed elevated Maverick blinds and three feeders. Two of the feeders are 1,200lb Boss Buck brand and the third is a steal corn feeder. Additionally, four ladder stands remain with the property. The next owner will benefit immediately with hunting access granted upon deposit of earnest money following their accepted winning bid. (The access will need coordination with the seller so he does not interfere with your hunting) This will allow you time to scout a bit, fill the feeders, and be in your hunting blind for the 2023 Kansas deer rut!
Greenwood County shows 156.3 taxed acres. The legal description is S30, T26, R12E, NE/4. Perimeter fencing is in good condition. Property taxes in 2022 were $505.78.
Minerals appear to be intact and will convey with sale.
For more information call or text Dan Melson (785) 979-3402.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, November 1, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 30, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.