- Lincoln Pike 1364 6 Fausek i Auction Flyer
- Lincoln Pike Fausek Informational Report FINAL 110923
- Fausek Ranch i Auction Broker Bidder Participation Form
- Lincoln Pike 1364 6 Fausek i Auction Plat Survey
- Tract 1 Maps
- Tract 2 Maps
- Tract 3 Maps
- Tract 4 Maps
- Tract 5 Maps
- Tract 6 Maps
- Tract 7 Maps
- Tract 8 Maps
- Tract 9 Maps
- Tract 10 Maps
- Tract 11 Maps
- Tract 12 Maps
- Tract 13 Maps
- Tract 14 Maps
- Tract 15 Maps
- Tract 16 Maps
- Tract 17 Maps
- Tract 18 Maps
- Tract 19 Maps
- 2494 921 SHARED ROADWAY AGREEMENT
- 2494 922 SHARED ROADWAY AGREEMENT
- 2494 923 WATER WELL AGREEMENT AND EASEMENT
180 Fausek Ranch Dr
, MO 63344
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Lincoln & Pike County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Fausek Ranch
Preview Day Saturday, October 7th 10AM to 2PM and Saturday, October 14th 10AM to 2PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, November 15th at 10AM.
Introducing the Fausek Ranch, a sprawling expanse spanning 1,364.6 acres nestled in the heart of Lincoln and Pike County, MO, near Eolia. This remarkable property, steeped in a century of family heritage, presents a unique opportunity to embrace the beauty of the Midwest's landscape while reaping the rewards of highly productive cropland.
Offered in 19 tracts, the Fausek Ranch offers a diverse range of possibilities. From its rich and fertile cropland that promises abundant yields, to its world-class hunting grounds renowned for white-tailed deer and turkey, this ranch caters to both the agricultural enthusiast and the avid outdoorsperson. The allure of recreational therapy is woven into the fabric of this land, inviting you to escape the hustle and bustle and immerse yourself in nature's embrace.
Within an easy hour's drive from the coveted Chesterfield Valley and Lambert Airport, this ranch seamlessly balances seclusion with accessibility. This location bridges the gap between tranquility and convenience, allowing you to experience the best of both worlds. The Fausek Ranch beckons you to explore new homesites that harmonize with the land's natural beauty, offering a chance to craft your dream residence amidst the charm of the Midwest. Don't miss this rare occasion to own a piece of history and create your own legacy on the Fausek Ranch.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Listed in cooperation with Janet McAfee Real Estate & RE/MAX Platinum
Tract 1 - 205 acres with approximately 186 acres of highly productive cropland. Soils consist mostly of Mexico silt loam. Fantastic income producing farm to add to any investment portfolio. 93% Tillable! This tract also has close to ¾ of a mile of Highway 61 frontage. Endless possibilities for development.
Tract 2 - 27.7 acres with approximately 14 acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods. Nice homesite with hunting and recreation. Soils consist of Hatton, Mexico, and Keswick silt loam.
Tract 3 - 14.7 acres with approximately 4 acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods. Nice homesite with hunting and recreation. Soils consist mostly of Keswick silt loam.
Tract 4 - 44.7 acres with approximately 37 acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods. Soils consist mostly of Hatton and Keswick silt loam. Really nice income producing farm with hunting and recreation and a small pond. 88% Tillable! There are approximately 200 wrapped round bales located along the wooded edge on the north side. These bales will be removed by March 1, 2024.
Tract 5 - 74 acres with approximately 20 acres of open land with the balance in woods. Nice hunting and recreation tract with prime homesites. This tract also has a 40’ x 100’ barn (measurements are approximate) and deep well.
Tract 6 - 80.1 acres with approximately 63 acres of highly productive cropland. Soils consist mostly of Mexico and Keswick silt loam. Really nice income producing farm to add to any investment portfolio. 83% Tillable!
Tract 7 - 37.8 acres consisting of mature hardwoods offering excellent hunting, recreation, wet weather creek, and nice homesites.
Tract 8 - 84.1 acres consisting of mature hardwoods offering excellent hunting, recreation, wet weather creek, and nice homesites.
Tract 9 - 83.7 acres consisting of mature hardwoods offering excellent hunting, recreation, wet weather creek, and nice homesites.
Tract 10 - 65 acres with approximately 9 acres of cropland with the balance in mature hardwoods. Outstanding hunting tract with open areas that are ideal for food plots and stand locations throughout. Plenty of homesites too!
Tract 11 - 23.5 acres with approximately 22 acres of highly productive cropland. Soils consist mostly of Mexico silt loam. Fantastic income producing farm to add to any investment portfolio. 96% Tillable!
Tract 12 - 32 acres with approximately 23 acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods. Soils consist of Mexico and Keswick silt loam. 77% Tillable!
Tract 13 - 19.1 acres with approximately 10 acres of open land with the balance in woods. Prime homesite with hunting and recreation.
Tract 14 - 40.6 acres of mature woods and open land. Terrific hunting and recreation tract with homesites.
Tract 15 - 16.3 acres with approximately 14 acres of grassland. This tract also has a 30’ x 60’ barn, 20’ x 35’ 3-car garage with a 13’ lean to, and a 42’ x 88’ shed with 25’ x 42’ enclosed (measurements are approximate). There is a well located on this tract and it services the house on tract 16. The well will only be used to service the house and no other tracts.
Tract 16 - 14.2 acres consisting mostly of mature woods with a 4bd, 2ba rustic farmhouse being approximately 2,400 sq.’ in size. This tract also includes a 50’ x 66’ barn (measurements are approximate). The house is serviced by a well that is located on tract 15. The well will only be used to service the house and no other tracts.
Tract 17 - 95.2 acres consisting mostly of mature woods with some grassland. Great hunting and recreation tract with a wet weather creek meandering through. There is also a 36’ x 100’ barn (measurements are approximate) on this tract.
Tract 18 - 82.2 acres consisting mostly of mature woods with some grassland. Great hunting and recreation tract. There is an old farm pond that needs to be dipped out and dam repaired. There is also a 24’ x 24’ shed (measurements are approximate) on this tract.
Tract 19 - 324.7 acres consisting mostly of mature woods with some grassland. The North Fork Guinns Creek also snakes through this tract offering an excellent travel corridor for the wildlife. This tract is a true hunters dream! Loaded with game and endless possibilities. There is also a 25’ x 32’ barn (measurements are approximate) and older grain bins on this tract.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 16, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 21, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.