00 NE Heimbaugh Rd
, MO 64670
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Farmland
Dekalb County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Cooper Farm
Preview Day Saturday, October 7th 9AM to 11AM.
Bidding Ends Thursday, October 19th at 10AM.
Presenting 80± acres of farmland in Dekalb County, MO, near Pattonsburg. The Farm Service Agency shows there to be 73.45 acres of highly productive cropland. The soils consist mostly of Lamoni and Grundy type.
The balance of the land consists of a wooded draw that does offer some hunting opportunities. While viewing the farm there was sign of deer everywhere. It’s a for sure travel corridor and traffic will only increase during the heat of the rut.
This farm stands out as a compelling investment opportunity, with 91% being tillable. Such a composition not only underscores its agricultural significance but also makes it an enticing addition to any investor's portfolio.
To learn more about the Cooper Farm, call or text Sam Voss (913) 526-9369
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, October 20, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 16, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.