00 County Rd 74
, KS 67741
Sherman County Kansas Land for Sale at iAuction – Anderson Farm
Preview Day Sunday, October 15th 10:30AM to 12PM.
Bidding Ends Monday, October 23rd at 10AM.
Don’t miss this opportunity to add a quarter section of high-quality dryland acres to your operation or investment portfolio located in northwest Sherman County. This is a 100% tillable tract with soils consisting of 86% Kuma-Keith silt loams, 0 to 2 percent slopes, 8.1% Keith silt loam, 1 to 3 percent slopes, and the remainder Ulysses silt loam, 1 to 3 percent slopes. Sherman County shows 159.9 taxed acres, FSA shows 158.25 acres with 82.2 wheat base acres.
Minerals are believed to be intact and transfer to the buyer. The legal description is S32, T06, R42, SW4. Directions from the northwest corner of Kanorado go 9.75 miles north on county road 2 to county road 74. Property is northeast of this intersection. Property taxes in 2022 were $1,109.64.
Tenant rights exist for the property with approximately 81-acres of winter wheat. The buyer receives the 1/3 landowner share of this wheat crop when harvested in 2024. Possession on unplanted acres upon closing. Possession on the portion planted to winter wheat will be the day following harvest of the crop in 2024.
For more information call or text Dan Melson (785) 979-3402
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Monday, October 23, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Tuesday, October 24, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 30, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.