00 Rd 6
, KS 67951
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Farmland
Stevens County Kansas Land for Sale at iAuction – Armstrong Farm
Preview Day Saturday, October 14th 3PM to 4PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, November 1st at 10AM.
An opportunity to own an income producing hunting tract near the Cimarron River Valley. This property provides good quail, pheasant, and deer hunting possibilities along with CRP income. Western Kansas whitetails move to heavy CRP grass like this in the late fall and winter after nearby irrigated corn is harvested. Surface rights only transferring to the buyer. The Farm Service Agency shows 160.16 acres farmland, and 155.8 acres cropland. The CRP contract is for 155.8 acres with and annual payment of $4,448.00 expiring September 30th, 2033. Property taxes in 2022 were $134.23.
The soils consist primarily of Eva loamy fine sand, 3 to 8 percent slopes, Belfon fine sandy loam, 0 to 1 percent slopes, and Bigbow loamy fine sand, 0 to 3 percent slopes.
Directions from Kansas Highway 25 and Q Road: Go west on Q Road 7 miles to Road 6. Go north on Road 6 one and a half mile. The property is on the west side of Road 6. The Property is located 6.5 miles northwest of Hugoton. The legal description NE1/4 S32-T32-R38W.
For more information call or text Dan Melson (785) 979-3402.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PRODCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 2, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 7, 2023.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.