00 Co Rd 251
, MO 63456
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Marion County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Underhill Farm
Preview Day Saturday, October 14th 10AM to 11AM.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, October 24th at 10AM.
Offered in two tracts in Marion County, MO near Monroe City, this 80± acre property presents an ideal blend of agriculture and hunting/recreation opportunities. With approximately 54 acres of highly productive cropland featuring Belknap and Fatima silt loams, this land offers a solid foundation for farming endeavors.
The remainder of the property is adorned with mature hardwoods, creating a natural haven for wildlife enthusiasts. The presence of excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunities makes it a hunter's paradise. Adding to the charm, the west branch of Sees Creek gracefully meanders through the landscape.
Situated within the Monroe City school district, this property offers convenient access to essential amenities. It's just a short 15-minute drive to Monroe City, 30 minutes to Hannibal, and an hour and 30 minutes to Wentzville. Moreover, outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate that Mark Twain Lake is a mere 25-minute drive away.
For more details and to explore the potential of this property, call or text Jason Chinn (573) 514-9368. Don't miss this unique opportunity to own a versatile piece of Missouri land.
Tract 1: 39± highly productive tillable acres. Soils consist of Belknap and Fatima silt loams.
Tract 2: 41± acres with approximately 12 acres of cropland and 4 acres of open land that would be great for food plots. The balance of the land is mature hardwoods and the west branch of Sees Creek.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, October 25, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 30, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.