00 Co Rd 17
, KS 67880
Recreational | Farmland
Grant County Kansas Land for Sale at iAuction – The Dougan Farm
Property Preview Saturday, October 14th 12:30PM to 2PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, October 25th at 10AM.
Here is an opportunity to own income producing western Kansas farmland with excellent mineral income included. This section of farmland is located 6.5 miles southeast of Ulysses. Access is from county road 17 on the north and south road N on the west. South road N is paved. The Farm Service Agency shows 617.18 acres of cropland, 351-acres wheat base, and 32.8-acres grain sorghum base. Grant County shows taxed acres as 634.3.
There are two CRP contracts in place, one for 39.99 acres with an annual payment of $821.00 expiring 9-30-2032, and the second for 180.26 acres with an annual payment of $7,055.00 expiring 9-30-2031. Both CRP contracts transfer to the buyer. There are approximately 311 acres of winter wheat with full tenant rights ending the first day after harvested in 2024. There is approximately 125-acres of milo planted on the southwest ¼ with full tenant rights until the day following harvest this fall. The mineral rights are believed to be intact and pass to buyer upon closing. Landowner 2022 royalty income from three producing gas wells was $22,316.00.
The legal description is S29, T29, R36. Property taxes in 2022 were $1,891.04. Soils consist of 34.8% - Ulysses silt loam 1 to 3 percent slopes, 23.6% - Buffalo Park-Ulysses silt loam 1 to 3 percent slopes, 20.9% - Colby loam 5 to 12 percent slopes, 10.5% - Bridgeport fine sandy loam, and 10.1% - Buffalo Park-Ulysses silt loams 3 to 6 percent slopes.
Directions from Ulysses: Head south on KS-25 4.5 miles, then east on county road 17 4 miles, property lies southeast of the road 17 and the south road N intersection.
For more information call or text Dan Melson (785) 979-3402.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, October 26, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 30, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.