18927 Model Realty Rd
, MO 63069
St. Louis County Missouri Land iAuction – The Mertz Property
Property preview Saturday, September 17th 10AM to 11AM.
Bidding ends Thursday, September 29th at 10AM.
40± Acres in Wildwood, MO!
If you are looking for a great development opportunity or a potential homesite in Wildwood, MO, look no further! The property sits just north of I-44 and near Six Flags St. Louis. These 40± acres of woods are prime for development with an already existing paved road that runs North/South through the middle of the property. The road is in great condition! There is also electric already installed throughout the property that runs along the road. The road continues beyond these 40± acres, but dead ends in a cul-de-sac after .5 miles, very limited through traffic! Bring your builder, a site plan, and build the home of your dreams in Wildwood, MO!
The land consists of mature hardwoods and cedar with a gently rolling topography. There is a small pond near the road and Fox Creek and Little Fox Creek are nearby. If you are looking for a place to bow hunt near St. Louis, MO, this could be a great long-term investment that can be enjoyed as recreational ground today!
For more information call or text Jake Brown (314) -602-1116 or Phil Brown (314) 753-7444
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, September 30, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 3, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.