, MO 63005
St. Louis County Missouri Land iAuction
Property preview Saturday, October 22nd 10AM to Noon.
Bidding ends Wednesday, November 2nd at 10:00 AM.
Nestled in the hills of Wildwood, MO, and minutes from the Chesterfield Valley, sits this incredible property consisting of 219.8 acres offered in 6 tracts. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful homesite, an investment for potential development, or your very own recreational ground in St. Louis County.
The property is mostly undisturbed timber, filled with some of the finest large hardwoods that Missouri has to offer. The undergrowth is minimal, as are the invasive species like Honeysuckle. This is what the forests in Missouri are supposed to look like! The forest is easy to navigate with the existing wide ATV trails that follow the ridge lines.
If you are looking for a place to hunt near St. Louis, this is the perfect property for you. The woods are filled with deer and turkey and the property has been minimally hunted. The healthy condition of the forest is optimal for putting up a tree stand and still having long-distance views below the soaring canopy. There are deer and turkey sign throughout the property and even though it is mostly timber, there are still a few openings that would make great food plot locations. The three tracts to the west of Hwy 109 offer the most acreage, as well as being very close to Babler State Park. These tracts not only provide great recreational or homesite opportunities, but they are also prime for subdivision development!
The three smaller tracts on the east side of Hwy 109 would make fantastic homesites or could be further subdivided. The tracts have been surveyed and studied by an engineering firm, conceptual site plans are attached, you just need to bring your plans and builder to make your dream home a reality in this beautiful setting.
If you are looking for good stable investment property, hunting/recreational ground in St. Louis County, or your future homesite, look no further. There are very few privately owned contiguous tracts of this size left in Wildwood, don't miss out on this rare opportunity!
Tract 1: 10 acres - Mostly timber with access via Orville Rd. A conceptual site engineering plan has been prepared with suggested home and driveway placement. This parcel could also be further subdivided. Minimum lot size per zoning is 3 acres. Address: 17670 Orrville Road.
Tract 2: 12.4 acres- Mostly timber with access via Orville Rd. A conceptual site engineering plan has been prepared with suggested home and driveway placement. This parcel could also be further subdivided. Minimum lot size per zoning is 3 acres. Address: 17650 Orrville Road.
Tract 3: 23.5 acres - Mostly timber with access directly from Hwy 109. A conceptual site engineering plan has been prepared with suggested home and driveway placement. This parcel could also be further subdivided. Minimum lot size per zoning is 3 acres. Address: 822 Highway 109 St.
Tract 4: 33.9 acres - Mostly timber with access via Hwy 109. The Bonhomme creek runs through the western edge of the property. Would make a great homesite, recreational ground, or subdivision development. Address: 825 Highway 109 St.
Tract 5: 61.3 acres - Mostly Timber with access via Old Eatherton Road. At the center of the property is an opening that would make a good potential food plot or possible homesite. Overall, this large tract would make a wonderful private estate, subdivision development, or recreational ground. There is a small 1.1-acre parcel included with this tract located between Old Eatherton Rd and Hwy 109 that hosts a small historical cemetery with an easement for the descendants of the family to visit. Address: 875 Old Eatherton Rd. & 1120 Old Eatherton Rd.
Tract 6: 78.7 acres - The largest tract, mostly timber with access via Old Eatherton Rd. There is an opening at the entrance with a small barn and it could be a good site to build a home. This tract would make a great private estate, subdivision development, or recreational ground. Address: 905 Old Eatherton Rd.
For more information call or text Jake Brown (314) 602-1116 or Stuart Campbell (314) 393-2717.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 3, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 8, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.