1157 Hwy AA
, MO 63640
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Lake/Pond/River
St. Francois County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Carroll Estate
Open House Sunday, November 19th 11AM to 2PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, November 29th at 1PM.
This 47± acre property, located just south of Farmington, is a unique retreat tailored to those seeking a peaceful, contemporary haven surrounded by nature. The home, designed by architect David Mason in 1993 is just under 9,000 square feet. It is a testament to the local stone and granite craftsmanship.
Once you pass the entry gate you drive down a private drive that meanders through huge granite boulders that are native to the area. This same granite was used extensively in several elements of the house and the landscaping. There is also a recently remodeled 2-bedroom guest house.
Mature landscaping provides a park-like ambiance, creating an ideal backdrop for relaxation and entertainment. The residence is designed for hosting gatherings, featuring a Great Room with a wood-burning double-sided fireplace, a recreation room with a full-size wet bar and pool table, a large open loft area, formal dining room, and a kitchen with granite countertops and a breakfast area overlooking the serene lake.
The house exudes brightness and tranquility, thanks to its vaulted ceilings and a master bedroom suite offering stunning lake views. The home has 195 windows, 94 steel columns, and the great room has a domed hexagonal skylight with 29 foot high granite clad columns. In total, there are 4 bedrooms and 7 baths, with a 5-car attached garage for convenience. The partial walk-out basement houses the geothermal heating and cooling systems, along with a private vault.
Situated 7 miles south of Farmington, this estate offers a secluded escape while remaining accessible, with Cape Girardeau 65 miles to the west and Chesterfield Valley 84 miles to the north.
For more details, call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 1:00 PM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Lump Sum!
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 30, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 28, 2023.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid be the Sellers.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.