11821 County Road 3410
, MO 65559
We have enjoyed over 25 years of fun, hunting, fishing, and recreation with friends and family but due to limited use we have decided to sell our farm at an internet only auction. Sellers: Floyd & Susan Wright
Open House Saturday, July 10th 10AM to 2PM
Bidding ends Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM
167.6 surveyed acres located in St. James, MO being offered in 5 separate tracts. This Phelps County gem is a beautiful farm with endless opportunities for enjoyment. The property currently provides for recreational activities such as swimming in the in-ground pool or Dry Fork Creek, fishing in one of the three ponds, hunting the mature woods, sitting by the fire pit at night, working on your hobby in the heated shop, and entertaining family and friends in the comfortable home. This could also be a working cattle farm or a commercial shop. It has paved county road frontage on both the east side of the property and the north end of tract 5. Just 6.9 miles from the city of St. James, 10.5 miles from the city of Rolla, 70 miles from Jefferson City, and less than 100 miles from St. Louis, MO.
Tract 1: 8.4 surveyed acres. Brick ranch home built in 1980 with basement. 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths and 1/2 bath on the main level. The partially finished basement has 2 bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom with a steam shower. The living room on the main level has a wood-burning stove and a covered screen porch, 2 car garage, and an in-ground pool. Custom built fire pit with concrete pad. Metal outbuilding is a steel truss, clear span building with drive through doors on both ends. It has concrete floors with drain. There is heating in the building for year-round use, plus an interior workshop and bathroom inside the main shop.
Tract 2: 39.0 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres with access off of paved County Road 3330 which is a dead-end road. There is water on the property, and a fishing pond with dock. The makeup of the land is approximately 17 acres of woods with the balance being pasture.
Tract 3: 34.2 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres with access off of paved County Road 3410. The makeup of the land is approximately 12 acres woods with the balance in pasture. A portion of this tract has frontage on Dry Fork Creek.
Tract 4: 45.2 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres with access off of paved County Road 3410. The west side of this tract has frontage on Dry Fork Creek and a 1-acre food plot with permanent deer stand. There is a pond with a custom-built covered dock for fishing. The makeup of the land is approximately 22 acres of mature woods with the balance in pasture.
Tract 5: 40.8 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres with access off of paved County Road 3330. The makeup of the land is approximately 18 acres of woods with the balance in excellent pasture. There are three older outbuildings and electric on-site.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, August 5, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 16, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.