00 State Hwy A
, MO 63827
Bidding ends Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
These 193± acres of highly productive farmland with approximately 112± acres zero graded are conveniently located on State Highway A 5 miles north of Bragg City, 13 miles from Hayti, and 15 miles from Kennett. The Farm Service Agency 156ez figures show 187.47 acres of cropland and the 578 shows 112.1 acres of Rice and 75.37 acres of Soybeans reported for 2021. The farm also offers excellent waterfowl hunting and includes a 4-person metal pit blind and is leased for $4,000 for this hunting season and terminates on January 31, 2022. The farm sells free and clear of a tenant farmer for the 2022 crop season. If you’re looking to add to your farming operation or investment portfolio be sure to give the Chailland farm a good look!
- Zero graded
- Electric well
- Metal pit blind
- Sharkey silty clay and Cooter-Crevasse complex soils
- Rice – Soybeans – Cotton
Call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971 for more information.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, November 19, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 16, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.