00 595th East
, IL 62275
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland
Bond County Illinois Land iAuction – Kesner Farm
Property Preview Saturday, September 17th 9AM to 11AM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, September 28th at 10AM.
For the first time in well over 100 years these 96.69 surveyed acres in Bond County near Pocahontas are being offered for sale at iAuction. This property has been in the Kesner Family since 1906!
The farm consists primarily of beautiful mature hardwood timber. There are plenty of deer and turkey in the area and the property is bordered by large agriculture fields on two sides which makes it the perfect spot to catch a big Illinois buck going between the two.
The Farm Service Agency figures there to be 5.16 acres of cropland on the east side of the farm that provide an excellent location for food plots or can continue to be cash rented for income. The recent timber survey on the property indicates approximately $750/ac in timber value for a select harvest of the mature trees. Add in the roughly 15± acres of low lying area that would make a great location for a few family waterfowl hunts over the season and it is one of those properties that offers everything a sportsman would want!
Located on a dead-end road just 35 minutes outside of St. Louis on I-70 this diverse property has something for everyone!
The 2022 crop will be retained by the Seller.
For more information call or text Scott Athmer (618) 830-6192
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 29, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 27, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 and the 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.