00 Pelican Ridge Rd
, MO 63664
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland
Washington County Missouri Land iAuction – Widman Property
Bidding ends Thursday, December 22nd at 10AM.
40± acres of recreational and hunting property on Pelican Ridge Road in Potosi, Missouri in Washington County. This all- timber tract has mature White Oaks and Black Oaks. The property has a wet weather creek that runs between two ridges creating many great places to place deer stands and turkey blinds. White tail deer and turkey are plentiful in Washington County. Running through the southwest corner of the property is the Simpson Branch Creek which is a branch of the Mineral Fork River. An access road runs down the east side of the property which creates more access to the southeastern parts of the tract. 2 miles away is an additional 1,034 acres of Missouri Conservation Land. Pea Ridge Conservation area is just minutes away and offers camping, fishing, hunting, and hiking. The Mineral Fork River is close for fishing, floating, and camping. The city of Potosi is only 13 miles away and provides lodging and shopping.
Come to Pelican Ridge Road and camp, hunt, hike, fish, float, and take advantage of this hunting parcel in Washington County. Do not miss out on this excellent recreational and hunting property.
For more information call or text Dean Cochran (314) 852-3621.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, December 22, 2022, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, December 23, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, February 2, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers. The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.