00 Clear Creek Rd
, MO 63071
Washington County Missouri Land iAuction – Zust Farm
Open house Saturday, September 10th 2PM to 5PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, September 21st @ 10AM.
Beautiful, majestic, and secluded 240± acres located in Richwoods in Washington County Missouri. This property has everything for hunting, recreation, exploring, secluded living, and the property is only 1 hour and 20 minutes from St. Louis. The property has a two- bedroom, one bath cabin that has a large den with a wood burning stove. The comfortable living room has a fireplace. There is an HVAC central air system with a woodburning and electric furnace in the walk out basement. Water is supplied by a well. The cabin has a septic system. The property boasts a 7± acre multiple spring fed lake as well as a multiple spring fed creek. There is a cave to visit and explore. There is a small boat house to store your toys. Create your atv or hiking trails and explore. Kayak, swim, boat and fish the beautiful lake. Walk straight from your cabin to hunt. Lounge around your fire pit and experience nature at its finest.
The mature timber mixed with the water sources and topography provide for many deer stand and turkey blind placements. Build your food plots and reap the rewards.
For more information call or text Dean Cochran (314) 852-3621.
The property is 19 miles from St. Clair and 44, and 11 miles from Potosi for your shopping needs.
Little Indian Creek Conservation Area is 9 miles away and consists of 4,164 acres. This conservation area offers a shooting range, camping, and fishing. The archery hunter can hunt deer, bear, and turkey. The firearms hunter can harvest turkey, rabbit, squirrel, dove and quail. There are trails for hiking, horseback riding, and biking.
Pea Ridge Conservation Area is 8 miles away and consists 8,494 acres. This conservation area offers a shooting range, camping, and fishing. The archery and firearms hunter can harvest deer, turkey, bear, rabbit, squirrel, dove and quail. This conservation area boasts great bird watching.
Do not miss this one! In a short drive you can be in your own secluded paradise!
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 22, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 27, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.