00 Hwy HH
, MO 64776
Open House Saturday, November 6th 9 AM to 11 AM.
Bidding ends Thursday, November 18th at 10 AM.
If you are looking for a potential build site, with deer hunting and quick access to Truman Lake for crappie fishing this property is for you! This 87± timber tract selling in 4 parcels is located on Hwy HH in St. Clair County less than one mile from the Talley Bend boat ramp! The property has a nice stand of timber including plenty of mast bearing hard woods perfect for the bowhunter. We have bumped deer each time we have walked the property. The western edge of the property borders a large section of hard to access Corps of Engineers ground and is approximately 500 yards from the lake shore, meaning access to more land to hunt or shoreline fish than just the property you own.
The property is located in the Lakeland School District, 8.5 miles from Lowry City and 16 miles from Osceola.
For more information call or text Shane Kinne (573) 301-9835 or Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218.
Tract 1: These 17± acres has access from Hwy HH to the east and NE 951 Rd on the Northeast corner. An old logging path cuts into the tract from NE 951 Rd. The east side of the tract start off nice and gentle sloping toward the lake as the tract moves west.
Tract 2: These 20± acres has access from Hwy HH with and lays nicely close to the road. The tract then begins to slope off as you move west toward the lake with a nice draw running cross ways across the northwest corner of the tract.
Tract 3: These 23± acres are accessed from Hwy HH with a nice old road that running west along the ridge into the property. With a nice timbered draw running the north edge, the tract then flattens out on the northwest corner of the tract running along the top of nice long ridge that moves into Corps ground.
Tract 4: These 27± acres are the closest to the Talley Bend boar ramp and has access from Hwy HH. A nice long draw runs down the center of the tract with large mast bearing trees. The northwest corner of the tract then levels out with a nice long ridge running southwest into the Corps ground. The old road from Tract 3 crosses into this tract running down along the ridge.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, November 19, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). There is no retracting of bids. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 23, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.