2650 & 2652 Juanest Lane
, MO 63385
Open House Saturday, December 7th, 10 AM to Noon. As we’ve purchased another home in St. Peters and downsized, we will be selling our 12 +/- acres, two houses, pond, and woods at Internet-only Auction. Sellers: Payne Family Trust These 12 +/- acres are conveniently located just minutes from the intersection of Hwy Z and Hwy N in the Wentzville R-IV School District. The property has two houses, which are both in need of repairs and updates, a small outbuilding, pond, and woods. There are endless possibilities here! Come check it out and see for yourself!
For more information, call or text, Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971 or Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218.
Auction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, December 18, 2019, at 1:00 PM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyers Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 19, 2019 (hand-delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfers are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the sellers. 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.