18770 Homestead Rd
, MO 63459
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Ralls County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Whispering Waters
Property Preview Saturday, August 12th 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, September 13th at 10AM.
Welcome to scenic Ralls County, Missouri. Located near New London, this remarkable property comprises 168.4 acres, offered in 3 tracts, providing an exquisite blend of recreation and agricultural potential.
At the heart of this estate lies a fully restored 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home. The spacious living, kitchen, dining area features a large stone fireplace and vaulted ceiling. The kitchen is well equipped and there is plenty of room to entertain on a large scale. Big windows fill the space with natural light and several sets of French doors open to the wrap around porch. The main floor master suite includes a 2-person jet tub, large custom shower, and sauna room.
There are two upstairs bedrooms with a bathroom and steam shower. Both bedrooms open onto balconies overlooking the property. Other features of the beautiful home include custom stair railing, custom stonework, exposed aggregate driveway and patio, wraparound porch, water feature and nicely landscaped front entrance, metal roof, cedar siding, and backup generator.
The property boasts a 3± acre lake stocked with catfish, bluegill, and crappie. This lake provides not only a scenic backdrop but also endless opportunities for recreational activities such as kayaking, boating, and lakeside picnics.
Aspiring farmers and land enthusiasts will appreciate the potential of the 80± acres of cropland, mostly consisting of fertile Winfield silt loams. The property has been managed with the utmost care, presenting a fantastic opportunity for agricultural pursuits and income generation. Turkey Creek runs through the property and there’s an abundance of wildlife with excellent deer, turkey, and small game hunting.
This is a wonderfully private location that still offers convenient access to a range of amenities. Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy being situated only 13 miles from Black Jack Marina and Mark Twain Lake. Shopping, dining, and entertainment is only a 20-minute drive away in historic Hannibal, and the bustling Chesterfield Valley is an easy 1+ hour drive.
Whether you seek a permanent residence, a weekend retreat, or an investment opportunity, this property is the epitome of versatility and natural beauty. For more information or to schedule a visit, call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444. Act now to make this piece of paradise your own!
Tract 1: 14.6 acres with 3bd/2ba house and 3± acre stocked lake.
Tract 2: 27.4 acres with approximately 25 acres of highly productive cropland and small pond.
Tract 3: 126.4 acres with approximately 50 acres of productive cropland. Balance in woods offering excellent hunting and recreation.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Lump Sum on Tract 1! All Bids are placed by the Acre on Tracts 2 & 3!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 14, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, electronic signature or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.