00 County Road 200
, MO 63330
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Lake/Pond/River
Pike County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Eyler Farm
Property Preview Sunday, February 4th 9AM to 11AM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, February 14th at 10AM.
51.4 surveyed acres in Pike County, Missouri, between Elsberry and Annada with access to the Mississippi River. This land provides a rare opportunity to hunt waterfowl, deer, and turkey all on a smaller property, and is located amongst multiple wildlife refuges, public land, and large privately owned hunting properties. Included are a recently updated duck blind, on-site electric, a well piped to the main duck pool, new 365-day timer with a disconnect for the pump, and a water control structure to maintain ideal depths in both the main and south pools. With the improvements and a prime location between Clarence Cannon National Wildlife Refuge, BK Leach Conservation Area, Prairie Slough Conservation Area, and the Mississippi River, hunters will be in a main traffic area of ducks during their fall migration.
The duck hole and food plots have been thoughtfully graded and maintained. Accessibility to food plots has been widened for easy planting, and a food plot disc is included in the sale. For privacy and peace of mind, the property is also secured by a gated entry at the main access point. Located just 6 miles from Elsberry and a convenient 1-hour drive from Chesterfield, you can leave work or home in the afternoon and be in the duck blind or tree stand for an evening hunt!
For further details, contact Anthony Pozzi (724) 678-8159 or Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. Procedure: Bidding ends Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, February 15, 2024 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, March 21, 2024.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2024 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. All announcements made day of sale take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. This property is subject to prior sale.