00 Hug Road
, MO 65069
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Farmland
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY MAY 21st RESCHEDULED TO WEATHER TO SUNDAY MAY 22nd 10AM TO NOON
Open House Dates:
Sunday, May 22nd 10 am to Noon & Saturday, June 4th Noon to 2PM.
Bidding ends Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
A rare find! Complete privacy and close to Hermann, the 187± acres has it all! Conveniently located 25 miles south of the I-70 and Highway 19 Intersection and only 50 miles from Wentzville. All brick ranch house with walkout basement and metal roof, in “ready to use” condition for your weekend and hunting retreats or year-round living! The main level has three bedrooms, two bathrooms with kitchen and open area. The lower level is finished with a kitchenette and family room area and a third bathroom and bonus room that could be used as a guestroom or storage. The land has a great mix of income-producing cropland, hay crop, and rolling hardwoods that has exceptional Deer and Turkey hunting. There is a 6± acre lake to fish and swim in that is totally private as well! Are you thinking you’d love it if it had a rock bottom stream? Well, you’re in luck. Warren Branch meanders through the western portion of this farm and has great rock formations and picturesque views. You’ll want your family picture on Warren Branch! If you are looking for a great hunting and recreational farm that checks off ALL the boxes… this is it! Come and see your new slice of heaven in God’s Country!
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, June 10, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 14, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale