26286 Monroe Rd 343
, MO 63443
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Monroe County Missouri Land iAuction – Desnoyer Property
Property Preview Saturday, March 25th 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, April 5th at 10AM.
Here is your chance at an amazing Monroe County farm near the Mark Twain Lake. These 135± gently rolling acres consisting of woods, grassland, and a great 2 story log cabin will be offered in 2 tracts. The farm is conveniently located on dead end Monroe Road 343 just 16 miles west of Monroe City, 1 hour 15 minutes north of Columbia, MO, and a little under 2 hours north of Wentzville. The land offers mature woods, great hunting, recreation, new homesites, and numerous other outdoor activities. This truly is a hidden gem. If you’re the outdoor enthusiast looking for secluded privacy be sure to check this out. You won’t be disappointed!
For more information, contact or text Jason Chinn (573) 514-9368.
Tract 1: 24± acres with county road frontage, several great building sites, water and electricity at the county road. The ground consists of gently rolling grassland and wooded draws and offers hunting and recreation.
Tract 2: 111± acres with a 1,900± sq. ft. two story log cabin set in the northeast part of the farm giving it great seclusion. The cabin has a kitchen, living room, and half bath on the main floor. Upstairs is an open room that is divided by a full bathroom and has plenty of space to add bedrooms to fit your needs. Rounding out the cabin is a walkout unfinished basement with washroom and a great back deck looking out into the woods. The cabin has a gas furnace, electric appliances (included), washer and dryer, and county water. This tract also borders the Corp of Engineers gaining you access to the North Fork of the Salt River and the Mark Twain Lake Recreation ground. The land consists of mostly mature woods with approximately 10 acres of open land that’s ideal for hay or food plots.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, April 6, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, May 11, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.