905 Mansion Rd
, MO 63389
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian
Lincoln County Missouri Land iAuction – Winfield Manor
Property Preview Saturday, December 3rd 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, December 21st at 10AM.
For the first time, 248 Acres of the esteemed Winfield Manor in Winfield, MO are available to purchase through iAuction - offered in 9 tracts!
The original 497.3 acres of Winfield Manor was put together through a purchase of 300 acres in 1963 and an additional 275 acre purchase in 1966. In 1979 it was purchased by the current owner, Emerson Electric, and since then it has been meticulously maintained. Now, 248 acres of the manor are available to purchase at iAuction.
Over the last 60 years, the land has had a tenant farmer and has consistently produced a good crop of soybeans and corn. The land is loaded with wildlife and has only been hunted by the ownership group. There has been very little hunting pressure on the land.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a potential homesite, your own recreational property, or more land to expand your farming operation.
Tract 1: 3.083 acre lot with an earthen home that is currently configured as a guest house. The home has eight suites, each with their own full bathroom. Two of the suites do not have windows, so they cannot be classified as bedrooms. There is a large kitchenette with a sink, a dishwasher, and plenty of pantry space. This home would be perfect as a guest home, a deer camp for hunting your nearby property, or the start of your dream home. Accessed from hard surfaced Mansion Road.
Tract 2: 3.084 acre building lot. Accessed from hard surface Mansion Road.
Tract 3: 6.054 building lot. Accessed from hard surface Mansion Road.
Tract 5: 162.953 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres with approximately 114 acres of highly productive cropland. The land is ideal for hunting with pockets of woods and wooded draws making great travel corridors and pinch points. Some grain fields are small in size and surrounded by woods making them ideal food plot locations. With the topography and wet water creeks, there is a potential lake site in the center of this tract. Accessed from hard surfaced N. Ethlyn Road.
Tract 6: 10.055 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres with approximately 4 acres of open land. An ideal building site with recreation and hunting. Accessed from hard surfaced N. Ethlyn Road.
Tract 7: 12.269 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres with approximately 8 acres of open land. An ideal building site with recreation and hunting. Accessed from hard surfaced N. Ethlyn Road.
Tract 8: 20.151 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres consisting of mature hardwoods. An ideal building site with recreation and hunting. Accessed from hard surfaced N. Ethlyn Road. Overall Cemetery, which is a separate tract that is owned by a third party is located within the interior of Tract 8. Access rights to the Overall Cemetery may exist and may also be created pursuant to a separate agreement.
Tract 9: 20.001 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres consisting of mature hardwoods. An ideal building site with recreation and hunting. Accessed from hard surfaced N. Ethlyn Road.
Tract 10: 10.447 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres consisting of mature hardwoods. An ideal building site with recreation and hunting. Accessed from hard surfaced N. Ethlyn Road.
For more information, call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444 or Jake Brown (314) 602-1116
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the successful bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 22, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays to the closing.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Contract to Purchase. Business or Personal checks or wire transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, February 2, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Buyer may obtain a title policy as contemplated in the Contract to Purchase.
- SURVEY: The Survey has been completed. Contact the Trophy Properties and Auction for a copy.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The real estate taxes shall be prorated such that seller shall be charged for all such real estate taxes accruing with respect to the period prior to the date of closing, and buyer shall be charged for all such real estate taxes accruing with respect to the period on or after the date of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.