3402 Kentch Road
, MO 63028
Recreational | Deer Hunting
Jefferson County, Missouri Land iAuction – Rieffer Property
Open house Sunday, July 31st Noon to 3PM.
Bidding ends Tuesday, August 16th at 10AM.
These 50± gently rolling acres are conveniently located on Kentch Road 12 miles from Festus and approximately 35 minutes from South St. Louis County. The land consists of hardwoods and evergreens scattered throughout with open areas that would be ideal for food plots. Other nice features are the wooded ridges, glades, all-weather creek, and potential lake spot. There are great building locations some with beautiful views of the terrain changing from 640’ in elevation to 580’. It’s also located in the highly sought-after school district of R7. The land also offers good deer and turkey hunting, trail walking, foraging, horseback riding, riding 4-wheelers/side by sides, and recreational therapy. Great property to build the home of your dreams. No need to drive hours for recreational fun when you can have it in your own backyard.
For more information call or text David Conway (314) 910-9634
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, August 17, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 22, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.