00 Whitewater Dr
, MO 63023
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Lake/Pond/River
Jefferson County Missouri Land iAuction – Schweiss Farm
Open House Saturday, September 24th 9AM to Noon.
Bidding ends Wednesday, October 5th at 10 AM.
Welcome to Big River country with this exclusive, extremely rare 72± acres wrapped by the Big River offering you endless outdoor opportunities! Sit yourself down by the river on your own private rock bar offering great swimming, fishing and floating access. Or hang a deer stand in one of many open food plot areas and wait for your trophy buck to walk out. While this property is only 72 acres, you'll feel like you're on a much bigger place with miles of off-road trails and access to all areas of the property. This property also boasts a diverse habitat for wildlife. There are acres of cool bottomlands and fertile soil along the river to make for great food plots. Up on the ridge, you're embraced with a great balance of hardwood timber, cedar and pine trees that make for some awesome hiking and hunting. Deer and turkey are abundant here with fresh tracks nearly everywhere you look as well as squirrels, raccoons, and other critters to entertain you. Multiple 1 room cabins are set atop the ridge as well offering you a place to camp out, hang with friends and family and simply relax. Beautiful scenic views of the Big River and surrounding hills are just outside the cabins for your enjoyment as well.
This property is without a doubt a rare gem and full of potential. Whether you want to build a dream home or need a good hunting spot not far from home, this property will serve you well. Just off Hwy Y in Jefferson County, the property is only only 8 miles from the 4 lane highway 21 in Hillsboro, 48 miles from St. Louis, and 13 miles from Cedar Hill. All in all, it's a fantastic river country escape that will meet and exceed your needs and give you a place to build memories on forever. Don't miss your chance to own this incredible place!
For more information call or text David Conway (314) 910-9634 or Jon Harting (314) 610-6650.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, October 6, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 10, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.