724 W Hwy 8
, MO 65565
Open house Sunday, May 8th, 10 AM to 2 PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, May 25, 2022, at 10:00 AM
- 17.5± Gentle Acres Park Like Setting
- Paved Road State Hwy 8 Frontage
- Existing Home, Buildings, Garage, Sheds, Pavilion
- Adjoins Woodson K. Memorial Conservation Area
- 2 Miles from Meramec River Access 3.5 Miles Maramec Spring State Park
- Well, Electric, Septic, Propane Tanks
This property has endless possibilities. It checks so many boxes. It consists of 17.5± park-like acres, a 2-bedroom house, garage, place of business metal building with showers and bathrooms, pavilion, heavy-duty well that feeds three buildings, two septic systems, & 2 propane tanks (500 & 1,000 gallons). This property lays perfect for building your dream home, horses, a couple of cows, or animals of your choice. It was a canoe livery/campground in the past. It could easily be brought back to life as a canoe livery/campground or an RV Park. This property is poised to be an income-producing property. Hunting √ – adjoins the Woodson K. Memorial Conservation Area consisting of 5,658 acres, Fishing √ – 2 miles from Meramec River Access, Trout Fishing √ – 3.5 miles from Maramec Spring State Park, RV Park Potential √ – Can easily be converted into income-producing RV Park/Campground (RV Parks are in high demand). Recreational/Hunting/Fishing Camp √ – Perfect property to make a base camp for hunting & fishing. With some remodeling and elbow grease, this property can be converted into something special. This property is only 10 miles to St. James, 7.5 miles to Steelville, & 1 hour and 20 minutes to Fenton, MO.
For more information call or text David Conway at (314) 910-9634.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 26, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Anticipated closing date shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, June 30, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.