00 Stanley Ln
, MO 64681
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Lake/Pond/River
Chariton County Missouri Land iAuction - The Beverly Eugene Johnson Estate
Property preview Saturday, March 4th 10AM – 2PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, March 22nd at 10AM.
These 50.7 flat & wooded surveyed acres lie just west of Sumner, Missouri. Sumner is a small town in North Central Missouri and is well-known for its world-class waterfowl and giant whitetails. The property is located between Swan Lake National Wildlife Refuge and Fountain Grove Conservation area, just a mile east of the Grand River. Chariton County is in the heart of Missouri's Golden Triangle, where at its peak, more than 500,000 mallards will stage during the fall flight. The property is heavily wooded with pin oaks and pecans dominating the higher elevations. Willows, buttonbush, ash, and maple are the primary species in the lower elevations. The west side of the property is made up of Carlow soils, with Dockery soils on the east side, both soil types are tight and provide waterfowl development opportunities. Two historic Grand River oxbows, Jack's Lake and Stanley Lake are adjacent to the property and can be seen on the aerial map. Trails have been maintained and provide access around the property. Several small food plots provide great opportunity for deer and turkey hunting. Don't miss out on the opportunity to bid on this diverse recreational property in the heart of some of the best hunting Missouri has to offer.
For more information call or text Jody Graff at (660) 973-1606
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 23, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, April 27, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.