County Road 4055
, MO 65069
Bidding ends Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
These 69± flat to gently rolling acres in Callaway County, MO are conveniently located on County Road 4055 just 1-mile east Highway D and an easy 56-mile drive west of Wentzville and 50-miles east of Columbia. There are approximately 30+ acres currently in hay and pasture that could be converted to cropland and with the removal of interior fence lines and a few trees possibly more. The balance of the land is woods and wooded draws with Meyers Branch meandering through out. This truly is a beautiful property with great hunting and recreation opportunities. Be sure to check this Gem out!
For more information call or text Eric Merchant at 314-541-1218 or Serena Huntebrinker 636-485-0810.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- Procedure: Bidding ends Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, August 27, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 30, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.