County Rd 2002
, MO 65231
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Farmland
Callaway County Missouri Land iAuction – Fischer Farm
Bidding ends Thursday, September 22nd at 10:00 AM.
These 45.7 acres of outdoor paradise are located 9.5 miles north of Kingdom City, 11.7 miles south of Mexico, and 71 miles west of Wentzville! Tillable ground for your premium food plots, a small creek for travel and water and thick wooded and brushy areas to hold trophy deer, turkey and more! We have seen and heard numerous quail on the property. So, upland bird management and hunting can be part of the fun! Public water is just a short distance to the east and there is High Speed internet at the road as well. No restriction and just a few miles west of Hwy 54 on County Rd 2002. Rich soil and year round water assure that you have the potential to grow many different types of forage for the deer or a great garden for your own use! A Barndaminium or a Shouse... come on! Great area and Callaway County is known for its great genetics and herd size and health! Come and see your next country retreat!
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, September 23, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 27, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.