00 E. Old Hwy 124
, MO 65255
Bidding ends Tuesday, April 20th at 10 AM.
Inspection day Saturday, April 10th, 10 AM to Noon. It does not get much better than this! 146± acres less than 2 miles east from Hallsville with blacktop frontage on Old Highway 124. Farm Service Agency figures 99.87 acres of highly productive cropland with the balance in woods and water. Homesite with acreage, hunting, 3±-acre lake, peace and quiet is just the beginning! Property is in the Hallsville School District. Water and electric are nearby. Property is free and clear of a farm tenant for 2021. THIS IS WHAT EVERYBODY HAS BEEN ASKING FOR!
For more information call or text Mike Sharpe (573) 721-0944 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Tract 1: 12.68 surveyed acres with 9± acres open/tillable. Great homesite with large mature trees on three sides for privacy. Blacktop frontage!
Tract 2: 69.67 surveyed acres with 41± tillable acres. Secluded 3± acre lake. Trees surround most of this tract. Great hunting, homesite, and recreational tract. Older barn just off asphalt driveway is a centerpiece of the farm. Blacktop Frontage!
Tract 3: 54.08 surveyed acres with approximately 40± tillable acres. Secluded tract with great hunting potential. Blacktop Frontage!
Tract 4: 10.12 surveyed acres with approximately 7± open/tillable acres. Mature trees in the back of tract. Excellent homesite! Blacktop Frontage
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, April 21, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.