00 Audrain Road 449
, MO 63352
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Lake/Pond/River
Audrain County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Laney Farm
Bidding Ends Thursday, December 28th at 1PM.
Presenting 80.85 acres of prime farmland in Audrain County, MO, near Mexico and Laddonia—a haven for those with a farmer's heart. Approximately 51 acres of this tract consists of highly productive cropland, with soils predominantly being Marion, Belknap, and Twomile silt loams.
This farm, however, offers more than just cropland. The remaining acreage is a testament to the delicate balance between agriculture and nature, with mature woods, warm/cool season grasses, and waterways, including the scenic Littleby Creek along the westerly and southwesterly border. Beyond the agricultural land, this creek serves as a natural travel corridor, enhancing the property's appeal for both recreation and hunting enthusiasts.
Abundant signs of deer and turkey activity tell the story of a vibrant wildlife presence. The owner and family have celebrated numerous successful hunts over the years, making this farm not only a practical investment but a place where agricultural pursuits and outdoor traditions seamlessly converge.
Conveniently located within an hour's drive of Columbia, MO, and approximately 90 miles from the Chesterfield Valley, this property offers accessibility without sacrificing the tranquility of rural living. For those seeking a farm that sells free and clear of any tenants and leases, this opportunity awaits.
For more details, reach out to Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, December 28, 2023 at 1:00 PM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, December 29, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2024 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. All announcements made day of sale take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. This property is subject to prior sale.