13129 Audrain Rd 919
, MO 65265
Deer Hunting | Farmland
Audrain County Missouri Land iAuction – Kaiser Farm
Bidding ends Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
These 55± flat to gently rolling acres are located ¾ of a mile outside of Mexico City Limits and the Mexico Industrial Park, this small but mighty tract is nearly half tillable and half wooded hunting ground. FSA indicates 26.9 tillable acres that is free and clear for next year’s crop season. Perfect property for a new home, hunting, or both. Farm has a significant amount of hedge along with some mature hardwoods. If you want big buck hunting ground with income that is just outside of town, look no further. Electricity and rural water is along the gravel road. Tracts like this just outside of Mexico rarely come up for sale. Don’t let this one get away!
For more information call or text Mike Sharpe (573) 721-0944.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 3, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 8, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.