00 SE Kochia & 00 Corwin Rd
, KS 67061
Barber County Kansas Land for Sale at iAuction – Miller Trust Farms
Preview Day Saturday, September 16th , Tract 1 - 10AM to 11AM - Tract 2 - 11:30AM to 12:30PM.
Bidding ends Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 10:00 AM.
Welcome to your opportunity to own a combination hunting and farmland in the Boone and Crockett country known as Barber County, Kansas.
Both quarter section tracts offer a mix of quality income producing crop ground and heavy grass, brush, trees, and water for wildlife to thrive.
These tracts are approximately 65 miles from Eisenhower International Airport in Wichita, and 110 miles from Oklahoma City.
Tract 1: Being sold as a quarter section (160 acres). Barber County shows this property as 157.8 taxed acres. FSA shows 156.55 acres farmland consisting of 95.55 acres cropland and 61 acres of a mix of heavy grass, brush, trees, and an approximately 1.4-acre recently renovated pond.
The non-tillable ground has perimeter fencing. The pond has previously been leased for waterfowl hunting and has a history of holding very good waterfowl numbers in the fall. This tract includes a Phantom deer blind set up and ready to hunt and the property has good deer numbers and a history producing mature bucks. Additional hunting opportunities include mourning dove, waterfowl, pheasant, and quail.
Soils on this tract consist primarily of Grant silt loam 1-3% slopes, Grant silt loam 3-5% slopes, and Woodward-Quinlan complex 3-5% slopes.
Seller is retaining mineral rights, and crop possession will be at closing for non-crop land and after the soybean crop is harvested for the cropland. Seller is retaining their share of the soybean crop. The 2022 taxes were $1,849.68.
Tract 2: Being sold as a quarter section (160). Barber County shows this property as 155.6 taxed acres. FSA shows 154.36 acres farmland consisting of 133.16 acres cropland and remainder being heavy cover with thick grass, brush, trees, and a creek.
This tract includes a Phantom deer blind set up and ready to hunt and the property has good deer numbers and a history of producing mature whitetail bucks. Nearly .85 miles of creek runs across the property providing extremely dense cover with heavy grasses, brush, and trees. Additional hunting opportunities include mourning dove, pheasant, and quail.
Soils on the cropland consist primarily of Dale silt loam and Minco silt loam 1-3% slopes.
Seller is retaining mineral rights. Full possession at closing. The 2022 taxes were $1,132.06.
For additional information call or text agent Dan Melson (785) 979-3402
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, September 27, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale