00 Galatia Post Rd
, IL 62959
Bidding ends Wednesday, April 1st at 10 AM.
These 212 +/- flat to gently rolling acres are conveniently located just east of Marion and represent highly productive cropland and mature woods. If you’re looking to build a new home, your next hunting farm or an income-producing farm, look here!
Tract 1 – 54.80 +/- flat to gently rolling acres with approximately 32 acres of highly productive cropland consisting mostly of Ava silt loam and Belknap silt loam. The balance of the land is in woods. This tract is accessed from Galatia Post Road.
Tract 2 – 75 +/- flat to gently rolling wooded acres. This tract is currently enrolled in the Forestry Management program which allows it to be taxed at the lowest valuation (farmland). This tract is accessed from the north via Simpkins Road.
Tract 3 – 41.05 +/- flat to gently rolling wooded surveyed acres. This tract is currently enrolled in the Forestry Management program which allows it to be taxed at the lowest valuation (farmland). This tract is accessed from the north via Simpkins Road.
Tract 4 – 41.36 +/- flat to gently rolling surveyed acres with approximately 28 acres of highly productive cropland consisting mostly of Ava silt loam and Belknap silt loam. The balance of the land is in woods. This tract will be accessed by an ingress/egress 50’ easement extending from the east off of Paulton Road.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, April 1, 2020, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, April 2, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, April 30, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.