- Washington Langel Family Farm i Auction Aerial Map
- Washington Langel Family Farm i Auction Flyer
- Washington Langel Family Farm i Auction FSA Information
- Washington Langel Family Farm i Auction Tract 1 Informational Report
- Washington Langel Family Farm i Auction Tract 1 Soil Report
- Washington Langel Family Farm i Auction Tract 2 3 Informational Report
- Washington Langel Family Farm i Auction Tract 2 Soil Report
- Washington Langel Family Farm i Auction Tract 3 Soil Report
- Washington Langel Family Farm i Auction Plat Survey
00 N 7th St & Holly Road
, IL 62877
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland
Washington County Illinois Land for Sale at iAuction – Langel Family Farms
Preview Day Saturday, November 25th 9AM-11AM. Representative will be located on Tract 2.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, November 28th at 10AM.
Offered at iAuction in Washington County, IL, this Century farm stands as a testament to its enduring legacy. Acquired by Armand F. Langel in 1921, this property has remained in the family's care for over a century. Comprising 132± acres, thoughtfully divided into three tracts, it harmoniously blends the allure of agriculture, pristine hunting grounds, and picturesque homesites.
The Farm Service Agency shows there to be 83.58 acres of cropland, ensuring a reliable income stream from agricultural endeavors. As a hunter's paradise, this property boasts prime wildlife habitat, attracting enthusiasts and nature lovers alike. With a subtle charm, it offers potential homesites that capture the essence of country living.
Situated just 10 miles from Centralia, a mere 20 minutes from Nashville, and within a convenient one-hour-and-15-minute drive from Chesterfield, MO, this property enjoys the perks of both tranquility and accessibility. Moreover, it's worth noting that this farm is available free and clear of any tenant farmer obligations, providing a seamless transition to the new owner(s).
For additional information call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444.
Tract 1: 15± acres with approximately 8± acres of highly productive cropland with soils consisting mostly of Blair and Hoyleton silt loams with an average productivity index of 97.95. This tract is located just north of Irvington on N 7th St.
Tract 2: 15± acres with approximately 4± acres of productive cropland with soils consisting mostly of Hickory clay loam and Ava silt loam with an average productivity index of 74.32. This tract is located southwest of Irvington on Holly Road.
Tract 3: 102± acres with approximately 67± acres of highly productive cropland with soils consisting mostly of Bluford, Hoyleton, Birds, and Ava silt loams with an average productivity index of 97.21. This tract is located southwest of Irvington on Holly Road.
Washington County, IL iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. Procedure: Bidding ends Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, November 29, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, electronic signature or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 28, 2023.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 and 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.