00 Yellow Banks Rd
, IL 62812
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Lake/Pond/River
Franklin County Illinois Land for Sale at iAuction – Ruth Moak Estate
Bidding Ends Wednesday, October 4th at 1:00 PM.
Presenting an exceptional opportunity to acquire 310.7 acres of prime land in Franklin County, Illinois, offered across 3 distinct tracts. This expansive property boasts a diverse range of features that cater to various interests, including agriculture, wildlife enthusiasts, and prospective homeowners.
Comprising highly productive cropland, the property is a testament to its agricultural potential. The Farm Service Agency shows there to be 167.64 acres of dedicated cropland. The soils predominantly consist of Ava and Bluford silt loam with a productivity index of 92. This fertile ground presents an inviting canvas for those seeking to maximize their agricultural endeavors.
Beyond its agricultural prospects, this property is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, particularly deer and waterfowl hunters. The diverse landscape offers excellent habitat for local wildlife, making it a prime destination for those seeking memorable hunting experiences. The combination of open spaces, wooded areas, and potential water sources contributes to the habitat's richness.
Situated approximately 5.5 miles southeast of Christopher and 6 miles southwest of Benton, the property enjoys a strategic location that strikes a balance between rural serenity and accessibility to nearby amenities and conveniences.
With its unique combination of productive cropland, wildlife-rich hunting opportunities, and prime homesite options, this property offers a wealth of possibilities for the discerning investor, farmer, outdoors enthusiast, or prospective homeowner. For more detailed information and to explore the full potential of this remarkable property, interested parties are encouraged to contact Phil Brown (314) 753-7444.
Tract 1: 200.1 acres with approximately 150 acres of highly productive cropland with the balance in woods. The soils consist mostly of Plumfield silty clay and Ava and Bluford silt loam with a productivity index of 92. Nice productive tract with great hunting and recreation possibilities. Free of any tenant agreements for the upcoming 2024 crop season.
Tract 2: 30.6 acres with approximately 13 acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods. The soils consist mostly of Plumfield silty clay and Ava silt loam with a productivity index of 75. Nice homesite with hunting and recreation. Free of any tenant agreements for the upcoming 2024 crop season.
Tract 3: 80± wooded acres offering excellent hunting and recreation. The Big Muddy River meanders through and along the border of this tract. With the right plan this could possibly be developed into a flooded timber hole for waterfowl. Endless possibilities!
Franklin County, IL iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PRODCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 1:00 PM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, October 5, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, electronic signature or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 9, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 and 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.