00 Sleepy Hollow Rd
, MO 63080
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
- 174.9 Surveyed Acres in Washington County, MO, adjoining Meramec State Park!
- Less than 1 hour from St. Louis! Minutes from large stores in Sullivan, MO.
- Immaculate 3,765 sq ft cabin style home with 5 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms - comfortably sleeps 12
- Move in ready! Sale includes all furniture and decoration. Fully equipped kitchen, newer appliances, bedding, towels, etc...
- Sale Includes Equipment! Kubota Tractor 4240 with enclosed cab, multiple buckets, box grader, 72" brush hog, post hole digger. Sporting clay thrower, air compressor, large variety of tools, etc...
- Recreational Paradise - Deer & Turkey Hunting, Fishing in the pond or on the Meramec River.
- Hiking/Mountain Biking on the 3 miles of trails on the property or the endless trails in the state park. Sullivan Golf course is 4 miles away.
- See property supplement for more information (located in the Downloads dropdown menu)
Escape to your own private oasis with this stunning 174.9 surveyed acre property in Washington County, Missouri, conveniently located just less than one hour from St. Louis and minutes away from large stores and amenities in Sullivan, MO.
Adjoining the beautiful Meramec State Park, this property offers endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including deer and turkey hunting, fishing in the pond or on the Meramec River, hiking and mountain biking on the 3± miles of trails on the property, or exploring the endless trails in the adjoining state park.
The immaculate 3,765 sq ft cabin-style home has all the modern amenities you could want and is being sold fully furnished! With 5 beds and 3 full baths, it comfortably sleeps 12.
The barn and garage offer large spaces for your tools and toys, and the sale Includes the equipment! A Kubota Tractor 4240 with enclosed cab, multiple buckets, box grader, 72" brush hog, post hole digger. Sporting clay thrower, air compressor, large variety of tools, etc...
Whether you're looking for a permanent residence, a vacation home, or an investment opportunity, this property has it all. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of paradise in this beautiful and sought-after location.
For more information or to schedule a private showing, call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444