State Hwy 47
, MO 63383
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland
Warren County Missouri Land iAuction - Halliday-Zalabak Farm
Property Preview Sunday, November 6th 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding ends Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 10:00AM.
68± private gently rolling to rolling acres in unincorporated Warren County! Big mature timber covers most of this land with multiple access points and an extensive trail system! There is a live creek running across the northern portion of the property and a large draw in the middle of the tract that looks to be a promising lake site! This property is perfect for building your weekend getaway and still being close to all conveniences... but still feeling like you are deep in the woods, away from the hustle and bustle! Great deer and turkey hunting for the outdoor enthusiast! All of this less than 10 minutes from Warrenton and 20 minutes from Wentzville! Several excellent building sites for that weekend Cabin, "Barndominium," or your forever home!
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218 or Aaron Stock (314) 265.0370.
iAuction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, November 23, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 29, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.