Peaceful Ridge Ln
, MO 63351
Warren County Missouri Residential iAuction – Conoyer Properties
Open House Saturday, January 14th 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, January 17th at 10AM.
Two nice properties conveniently located on Peaceful Ridge Lane with lake frontage and just minutes from Jonesburg and the Daniel Boone Conservation Area. The two houses share a well and septic and an agreement for maintenance will be available for interested parties to view. Please reach out to Eric for more information. If you’re looking for country living, or a weekend getaway be sure to check these properties out.
Tract 1: Rustic home on a 3± acre water view and lake access lot! Spacious home with brand new roof and freshly painted exterior. This home sits overlooking a beautiful, private shared lake (Access to the lake is by easement over Tract 2). Beautiful views, lots of space and a big deck for your parties and barbecues make this a great weekend getaway. A large stone fireplace in the great room and a wood burning furnace, help make this home cozy on a cold winter night. Partially finished, walk-out lower level has an extra bedroom and bath as well as a bar and a space that is set up and ready for your new hot tub! There is a metal shed with a concrete floor and electricity to store your toys or work on your projects. This would make a great year-round home or your second home. Just minutes from conservation ground, Hermann and only 10 minutes from Jonesburg and I-70. Address: 31091 Peaceful Ridge Lane, Jonesburg, MO 63351
Tract 2: 3± acre waterfront lot with an A-frame cabin! Cabin needs new flooring but has a new roof and a new deck. Lower level is partially finished and walks out to a patio overlooking a private, shared lake. The foundation has been repaired and waterproofed. Just needs flooring and appliances and you have a perfect weekend getaway! Hundreds of acres of conservation ground just down the road. 20 minutes to Hermann and 10 minutes from I-70 and Jonesburg. Opportunities like this are rare. Address: 31089 Peaceful Ridge Lane, Jonesburg, MO 63351
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, January 18, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, February 23, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.