29107 State Rte Y
, MO 63351
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Warren County Missouri Land iAuction – Jackson Property
Property preview Sunday, February 12th 1PM to 3PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, March 1st at 10:00 AM.
These 54± flat to gently rolling acres are conveniently located on highway Y just 3 miles southwest of Jonesburg and only 30 minutes from Wentzville. The Jackson property consists of a 3bd/2.5ba brick ranch with a finished lower level walkout with 1bd/1ba, beautiful 1+ acre stocked lake, grassland, and mature hardwoods loaded with wildlife including deer, turkey, and small game. Also, on the property is an historic farmhouse with good bones, grain bin great for storage, and metal barn with 6 horse stalls, tack room with additional area for hay storage. Valley folks… grab your horses and head West!
For more information call/text Aaron Stock (314) 265-0370 or Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218.
Tract 1: 11± acres with a 3bd/2.5ba brick ranch with a finished lower level walkout with 1bd/1ba, historic farmhouse with good bones, grain bin great for storage, metal barn with 6 horse stalls, tack room with additional area for hay storage, and grassland.
Tract 2: 14± acres on highway Y with a 1+ acre stocked lake. Land consists mostly of grassland and is the ideal spot for new construction.
Tract 3: 29± acres on highway Y consisting mostly of mature hardwoods offering recreational therapy and hunting opportunities. This is exactly what most are looking for. Small tract in a great location with endless possibilities!
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 2, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, April 13, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.