- Warren 13140 State Hwy M i Auction Aerial Map
- MLS Broker Bidder Participation Form
- Warren 13140 State Hwy M i Auction Flyer
- Warren 13140 State Hwy M i Auction Inspection Report
- Warren 13140 State Hwy M Plat Survey
- Warren 13140 State Hwy M Sellers Disclosure
- Warren 13140 State Hwy M Septic Well Disclosure
13140 State Hwy M
, MO 63390
Warren County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Kolberg Farmette
Open House Sunday, November 26th 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding Ends Thursday, December 7th at 10AM.
Discover this 3± acre gem, ideally situated on Hwy M, just north of Innsbrook. A prime location in a rapidly growing area, this property offers multiple income opportunities.
The heart of this property is a tastefully updated 3-bedroom farmhouse, equally suitable as your primary residence or a short-term rental for wine country tourists. With a robust job market on the horizon, traditional long-term rental is another viable option.
For equestrian enthusiasts, a 4-stall horse barn awaits, with the potential for boarding horses and an apartment above for a caretaker or trainer, or as an additional rental. Additionally, a 2-story tiny house provides space for guests or another rental option.
The land itself is gently rolling, offering endless possibilities. Whether you choose to call it home year-round or leverage its income potential, this property is a smart investment in a rapidly growing area. Located just 7.5 miles from Warrenton and 13 miles from Wentzville.
For more information, contact Eric Merchant (636) 251-5105.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Lump Sum!
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, December 8, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, January 18, 2024.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2024 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. All announcements made day of sale take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. This property is subject to prior sale.