00 Clement Rd
, MO 63627
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Saint Genevieve County Missouri Land iAuction – Hawk Farm
Property Preview Saturday, February 25th 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, March 8th at 10AM.
This 176± acres in Bloomsdale being offered in three separate tracts is one you do not want to miss! Land in this area does not come available often! Whether it be tillable income, hunting opportunities, fishing the Establishment creek, recreational opportunities, or building a house, each tract has a diverse and unique opportunity.
As you take the turn down Clement road headed out of town toward the property, you will start to take in the gorgeous views of farms, properties, and houses passing by. As Clement road turns from pavement to a very well maintained gravel the country seems to open up to beautiful spacious fields, with timber draws wrapping them and hills in the background. You instantly feel as though you drove hours to get out of town!
Sitting 12 minutes from Bloomsdale, 26 minutes from Ste. Genevieve, and less than an hour from STL county these three tracts are conveniently located close enough to home or amenities but just far enough out to get your own slice of serenity. Do not miss your opportunity to own desirable land in this area!
For more information call or text Jesse Klingler (636) 699-5208 or Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218.
Tract 1: 87± acres with approximately 61 acres of highly productive cropland with timber and Establishment Creek bordering the south and the west. This tract would be ideal to continue farming for income while also offering hunting opportunities. This tract includes what is known as the fishing hole and projected to produce promising fishing along Establishment Creek.
Tract 2: 57± acres comprised of pasture, tillable and wooded draws. This tract is perfectly set up for an outdoor enthusiast, with plenty of hunting and fishing opportunities. Also on this tract is a well and electric allowing for a good cabin and or home build site. Would make for a great location to run some cattle/horses/or livestock of your choice.
Tract 3: 32± acres with approximately 25 acres of highly productive cropland and a sliver of pasture for some horses and or livestock of choice. With Clement road frontage, building a cabin or home would be convenient as well.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 9, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, April 13, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.