3907 Hencken Rd
, MO 63069
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland
Wildwood, MO Land for Sale at iAuction – Designer Farm
Property Preview Saturday, December 16th 11AM to 2PM.
Bidding Ends Friday, January 5th at 10AM.
As one of the few available larger tracts in the desirable Wildwood area, this 39.02 acre gem will appeal to both investors and families alike! The beautiful, wooded property is located just south of Highway 100 on Hencken Road. Its southern boundary adjoins a 27-acre City of Wildwood Park, and there are 40-acres of untouched woodland to the west. This picturesque property provides a sense of seclusion and privacy while being less than 10-minutes from the conveniences of Wildwood Town Center. Mature hardwood ridges flow throughout, and the adjacent ravines provide potential lake or pond sites. There are spectacular views from atop the elevated ridges, creating gorgeous homesites. You can fully explore the beauty of the property via the newly established trail system on foot, horseback, or UTV. The lay of the land provides four potential access points off Hencken Road, presenting the possibility of multiple home sites on this nearly 40-acre tract.
Whether you’re wanting to establish a country estate your family will cherish for decades, seeking a great investment, looking to further develop the land, or simply needing a recreational escape; this is the DREAM PROPERTY for you!
For more information call or text Jon Harting (314) 610-6650.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Friday, January 5, 2024 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Saturday, January 6, 2024 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, February 8, 2024.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2024 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. All announcements made day of sale take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. This property is subject to prior sale.