4646 & 4648 Hwy Z
, MO 63385
New Melle Missouri Real Estate iAuction – McClelland Property
Property Preview Saturday, April 15th 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, April 25th at 10AM.
What an opportunity! Residential/Commercial/Investment property located in the heart of New Melle only 13 minutes to downtown Wentzville! The property is zoned residential and commercial. The real estate will be offered in two tracts.
For more information call or text Bobby Evans (636) 234-1816 or Richard Evans (636) 578-3159.
Tract 1- This tract features a 4 bedroom 3 bath, story and a half home on .55± acres. The home features a large entertainment area with a bar and wood stove. The home has a lot of great character and could easily be updated to something special. The second living room has built in bookshelves and would make a nice dining area or additional family room. The backside of the home has a sunroom looking out on the patio. A definite feature is the patio area. With a little TLC it could be a really great spot to entertain guests. There is an attached oversized 3 car garage and small shed in the backyard as well.
Tract 2- This tract is 1.62± acres and features 3 metal buildings. These buildings have all been previously rented and income producing! One of the buildings previously featured a gun shop. The first building has drywall throughout and is heated by a ceiling mounted heater. Building 2 also has drywall throughout with a small office, bathroom, and has a ceiling mounted heater as well. Building 3 is unfinished but has ample room for your storage needs. Building 3 does have water and electric. The lot to the back of these buildings continues and offers plenty of room to build or create a larger parking area. There is a recorded easement through Tract 1. Tiny home and vehicles do not convey.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Lump Sum!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, April 26, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, May 25, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.