7002 Co Rd 352
, MO 63468
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland
Shelby County Missouri Land iAuction – Javaux Farm
Property Preview Saturday, January 21st 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, February 7th at 10AM.
These 98± flat to gently rolling acres are conveniently located 9 miles northeast of Shelbina and an easy 1 hour 45-minute drive from Wentzville. The Farm Service Agency figures 29 acres of cropland with the soils consisting mostly of Mexico and Leonard silt loam. The land offers excellent deer and turkey hunting and recreation along Black Creek. The mature woods consist of a mixture of Oak and Walnut. Also included is a cozy 2bd-1ba cabin with game room, laundry, storage, and kitchen/living area, storage shed and an older barn.
Tract 1: 40± acres with Cabin, storage shed, mature woods, Black Creek, and approximately 10 acres of productive cropland.
Tract 2: 58± acres with an older barn, mature woods, Black Creek, and approximately 19 acres of productive cropland.
For more information call or text Jason Chinn (573) 514-9368.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, February 8, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, March 9, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.