18064 State Hwy H
Recreational | Farmland | Lake/Pond/River
Ralls County Missouri Land iAuction – Erndle Farm & Chattel
Open House Saturday, September 17th 11AM to 2PM.
Bidding ends Thursday, October 6th at 10AM.
On these 56± flat to gently rolling acres in the heart of Ralls County lies this Historical and recreational Wonderland! Just a couple of miles from the Salt River and minutes from The Landing and Spalding Beach at the Mark Twain Lake, this property offers more than most! Farm Service Agency figures there to be 11 acres of cropland generating income and would also make fantastic food plots for the abundant wildlife. Owl Creek meanders along the east side of the property providing ample water for the deer and turkey that call this farm home. The 2bd/1ba residence is Historical and in impeccable condition! The sellers tell us the home is approximately 140 years old and they have some amazing black and white pictures to prove it! Two Morton Buildings with concrete floors provide plenty of storage for your toys and tools! To top it all off there is a nice, stocked pond for fishing, just outside the backdoor! Rich Soil and plenty of water assure the opportunity to grow good crops and garden. Blacktop frontage on Hwy H, just four and a half miles north of Center, Missouri makes access a breeze! If you’re looking for recreational therapy be sure to check out the Erndle Farm in Ralls County, MO!
Also selling is a 2019 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Camo with enclosed cab and a 6’x10’ Trailerman with wood floor.
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- Procedure: Bidding ends Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, October 7, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 17, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.