19220 Hwy J
, MO 63456
Recreational | Lake/Pond/River
Jackson Property at Mark Twain Lake!
Open House Saturday, November 5th 11 AM to 1 PM.
Bidding ends Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
If you love the Mark Twain Lake and are looking for a place, here is your opportunity. This 3 bed, 2.5 bath home sits along Rt J just minutes from multiple hunter/fisher access areas of the Mark Twain Lake, and Jelly Stone water park. This 2-story home has over 1,800 square feet of living space with a 2-car detached garage and a 36X40 Morton building that has a bonus room. Stepping into the home, the main floor has a master bedroom with a master bath, living room with a wood burning fireplace, an eat in kitchen with custom cabinets, laundry room with washer and dryer hookups, and a half bath. Upstairs is 2 more bedrooms and another bathroom. The home sits on 38± acres consisting of open meadows, wooded draws, and a lake stocked with Bass, Bluegill, Crappie, and Channel cat.
This is an ideal property for a weekend getaway or a permanent residence.
For more information call or text Eric Merchant at (314) 541-1218 or Jason Chinn at (573) 514-9368.
Clarence Cannon Dam and Mark Twain Lake provide opportunities for outdoor recreation - boating, swimming, fishing, picnicking, hiking and hunting. There are recreation areas equipped with facilities such as campgrounds, beaches, and picnic shelters, as well as areas that are being managed for wildlife habitat. All visitors can enjoy the 54,000 acres of land and water at Clarence Cannon Dam and Mark Twain Lake.
Tract 1: 6± acres with the 1,814sq’ 3 bed, 2.5 bath home, 2 car garage, and 36X40 Morton building.
Tract 2: 18± flat to gently rolling acres consisting of grassland, woods, and a shared lake.
Tract 3: 14± flat to gently rolling acres consisting of grassland, woods, and a shared lake
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. Bids are by the Lump Sum on tract 1. All bids placed are by the Acre on tracts 2 & 3.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, November 18, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 29, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.